CRYPTOR GLOBAL Presents Good Morning Crypto with Ivan Liljeqvist
Cryptor Global Presents Robert Kiyosaki's Business and Wealth Secrets
Cryptor Global Presents Bitcoin Movie: The Bitcoin Gospel | Bitcoin: Currency or Pyramid Scheme? | Digital Cash | Crypto News | Blockchain
CRYPTOR GLOBAL Presents the FX EMPIRE Trading Signal Update: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple's XRP Daily Tech Analysis January 23rd, 2021
CRYPTOR GLOBAL BITCOIN - ALTCOIN DAILY REPORT BREAKING NEWS: URGENT: PREPARE FOR BITCOIN EXPLOSIVE NEXT MOVE!! + “$10,500 Ethereum Cryptocurrency Price Target” in 2021
CRYPTOR GLOBAL PRESENTS THE POWER OF BITCOIN PURCHASE YOUR NEXT ROLLS ROYCE & BUGATTI OR BENTLEY WITH CRYPTO CURRENCY @ POST OAK MOTOR CARS IN HOUSTON TEXAS
CRYPTOR GLOBAL ™️©️ The Worlds First real Crypto Currency Hub Presents
Simplified Finance : Gerald Celente: "BAD NEWS For All Americans In 2021"
CRYPTOR GLOBAL ™️©️ Presents TMI News: Bitcoin Price Deja Vu, Buying More Bitcoin, Paid In Crypto, SEC Crypto ETF & BlackRock In Bitcoin
CRYPTOR GLOBAL Presents Stansberry Research: Bitcoin Price at $1 Million? This Is How It Can Happen: Anthony Pompliano
CRYPTOR GLOBAL EDUCATION HUB - Coin Telegraph How DeFi For You can challenge Amazon and eBay | AMA by DeFi For You
CRYPTOR GLOBAL ™️©️ News Hub Presents The World in 2050
CRYPTOR GLOBAL PRESENTS Andrew Henderson's recipe to a New Financial Freedom as Global affluent Citizen
CRYPTOR GLOBAL™️©️ The News Network HOTTEST CRYPTO NEWS: Latest BITCOIN News, ETHEREUM News, eTORO News, RIPPLE News
CRYPTOR GLOBAL™️©️ The Leadership Hub Presents Anthony Pompliano: The State of Bitcoin and Mining | Mason Jappa |
CRYPTOR GLOBAL PRESENTS Real Vision Finance: Clean Energy, Biotech, China, & Negative Interest Rate Policy (w/ Raoul Pal & Nouriel Roubini)
Cryptor Global Presents Unchained Podcast: Is Tether a Fraud? Its Bank Says It's Not
Cryptor Global Presents The Nomad Capitalist: Where I’ve Been with My St. Lucia Passport
I became a Crypto Millionaire
Dan Conway, an ex-middle manager in corporate America who made a fortune betting his life savings on cryptocurrency. A man that used his families entire Lifesavings 100,000 USD to ultimately accumulate a 13 Million USD Fortune.
5 People Who Became Rich Because of Bitcoin
Barry Silbert: Silbert is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of the Digital Currency Group
Blythe Masters: Masters is an Industry Partner at Motive Partners, private equity and venture capital firm.
Dan Morehead: The world’s first investment company that solely focuses on cryptocurrencies, Pantera Capital was founded by Morehead.
Michael Novogratz: An ex-hedge fund manager, Michael Novogratz was listed as a billionaire in 2007 and 2008. Formerly associated with Fortress Investment Group, Novogratz has now made his mark as a cryptocurrency guru.
Another 5 Visionary BITCOIN MILLIONAIRES
Roger Ver - $520 million
Charlie Shrem - $450 million
Dave Carlson - $350 million
Jered Kenna - estimated $300 million
The Winklevoss Twins - $150 million
"The Wolf of Crypto Street,' an Ohio teenager who used his entire savings to become a cryptocurrency millionaire
Eddy Zillan, 18, invested his entire savings 100 USD into cryptocurrencies when he was 15 years old and made over $1 million in profits.
Real Life Stories that are based on these essential ingredients:
The awareness for education to be pivotal
You can add your Name to such list, when you got what it takes
to be Cryptorious
BANKS THAT LOVE CRYPTO
UBS Group AG is eyeing blockchain technology for settling cross-border trades worldwide with its own “Bitcoin-like” token.
Barclays, Nasdaq, Credit Suisse Group, Banco Santander, ING, and Lloyds Banking Group – have registered a new entity to control the progress and development of the UBS-USC token.
In addition to the previously mentioned institutions, Bank of New York Mellon Corp., Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce , State Street Bank & Trust Co., Commerzbank AG, KBC Group NV, Mitsubishi UFG Financial Group Inc., and Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp have also agreed to use the USC token.
UBS clearly recognizes the Significance of Blockchain Technology and Crypto Currencies and basis therefore its Sophisticated Client services program on such uprising Technologies. Banking with UBS has therefore never been more lucrative and attractive for the CRYPTORIOUS as now.
The 12 Bitcoin and crypto friendly banks of 2020
customers can buy, exchange and track their crypto portfolio in one easy to use app.
SPEND YOUR CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH WIREX VISA CARD
you can do all of this from one single mobile app.
The app is available for iOS and Android
The biggest thing for why Wirex is so great is that you can spend your cryptocurrencies using Wirex at any shop that accepts VISA cards!
Bitwala offers customers a full German bank account, as in getting your salary coming in here and transacting as with any other traditional bank.
“Fidor speaks crypto and understands your business". At FIDOR you are encouraged to start trading, investing in cryptocurrencies, and also engage in ICOs. FIDOR Banking includes a wide range of Future centric cryptocurrency services, which includesa-service fully integrated IoT integration, smart mobile applications for both private and business customers.
LHV is, for example, serving Coinbase with banking services in the nearby region of baltic and Scandinavian countries (learn more about their relationship).
Additionally LHV has been one of the first banks that has its own in-house crypto teams, actively working on their current and future crypto offerings.
It is also one of the backers behind Cuber app, a digital payment app with full fiat and cryptocurrency support.
This is a German-based new digital bank, but it has a European banking license so open for all EU citizens. N26is part of this new wave of digital banks that are focusing on delivering great user experience.
This is another Swiss bank with affiliations in Singapore that has recognized that the future is all about cryptocurrencies. SYGNUM is therefore promoting it to its international Client base the buying, selling and unbureaucratic management of Clients
ING “Sees increasing opportunities with regard to digital assets on both asset backed and native security tokens”
And crypto is based on the public announcement of the ING Leadership
an exciting Banking service area that they are currently diligently and actively exploring
Where you can use Bitcoin as collateral when you take out loans in fiat currencies.
Part of the Bankera network of financial products we can also find SpectroCoin.
Which is a cryptocurrency exchange, tailored for instant-purchases, and they ha
ve also launched a crypto pre-paid VISA card.
And then they have another exchange which is slightly more traditional-looking for normal retailor crypto to crypto trading (Bankera exchange).
And at the heart of all this lies BNK – the Bankera token.
This American bank is one of the few that looks to be more positively aligned towards these new digital currencies (cryptocurrencies).
That makes it possible for USAA bank account holders to view their wallet balances at USAA also (learn more how it works here).
At Ziglu you are able to buy, sell and hold all types of currencies in one place.
With easy to use features and UX this bank lead by Mark Hipperson a co-founder of Starling Bank within the context of their Future Centric Client Service portfolio, places great emphasis on Crypto-Digital Currencies related Banking Services.
Ziglu is the “cool home for your money”. And that money is not only traditional Fiat currencies, but also cryptocurrencies.
PAYPAL Loves Bitcoin ......Buy Sell Hold Pay with Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies - Crypto for the people
WHO IS WHO IN THE INTERNATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN
AND CRYPTO UNIVERSE
1. CHANGPENG ZHAO CEO of Binance
2. DAVID MARCUS Head of CALIBRA - Facebook
3. KELLY LOEFFLER Former CEO of Bakkt, U.S. Senator for Georgia
4. PAVEL DUROV Founder and CEO of Telegram
5. VITALIK BUTERIN Co-Founder of ETHEREUM
6. BRIAN ARMSTRONG Co-Founder and CEO of COINBASE
7. JOSEPH LUBIN Co-Founder of ETHEREUM, founder of ConsenSys
8. Anna Kurfürstin Von Pommern CEO of CRYPTOR GLOBAL
9. Dr. Clemen Chiang, PhD, founder of the BitCoin Institute, Leading Advisor on
ICO bench and Mars Blockchain Group, Author of the Best-Selling book
Spiking To The Moon
10. ELIZABETH STARK CEO of LIGHTNING LABS
11. BRAD GARLINGHOUSE CEO of RIPPLE
12. JUSTIN SUN Founder of TRON, CEO of BITTORRENT Inc.
13. JACK DORSEY Founder and CEO of TWITTER and SQUARE
14. MICHAEL NOVOGRATZ Founder and CEO of GALAXY DIGITAL
15. CHARLIE LEE Creator of LITECOIN, Managing Director @ LITECOIN Foundation
16. JIHAN WU Co-Founder and CEO of BITMAIN
17. CAMERON WINKELVOSS Co-Founder GEMINI, Principal of WINKELVOSS Capital
18. TYLER WINKELVOSS Co-Founder and CEO of GEMINI, Principal @ WINKELVOSS Capital
19. ROGER VER Executive Chairman of BITCOIN.COM
20. SIR ANTHONY RITOSSA Private Investment Office Chaired by Sir Anthony Ritossa, Host of the famous Ritossa Summits
21. ANDREAS ANTONOPOULOS Speaker, Host of the Podcast "Lets Talk Bitcoin"
22. BOBBY LEE Founder and CEO of BALLET- Exchange
23. DA HONGFEI Founder of NEO, Founder and CEO of OnChain
24. CAITLIN LONG Chair of WyoHackathon
25. DAVID CHAUM CEO of ELIXXIR
26. RUNE CHRISTENSEN Founder of MakerDAO
27. BRANDON CHEZ Founder and CEO of CoinMarketCap
28. ARTHUR HAYES Founder and CEO of BitMEX
29. JL VAN DER VELDE CEO of BITFINEX-Exchange
30. JESSE POWEL Founder and CEO of KRAKEN
31. HEATH TARBERT Chairman and Chief Executive of the CFTC
32. MELTEM DEMIRORS Chief Strategy Officer @ CoinShares
33. TED LIVINGSTON Founder and CEO at KIK, Founder @ KIN Foundation
34. SPENCER BOGART General Partner of BLOCKCHAIN CAPITAL
35. SUNNY KING Chief Architect at V-SYSTEMS
36. TIM DRAPER Stanford University, Harvard Business School
37. JAKE CHERVINSKY General Counsel @ Compound Finance
38. CHRISTINE LAGARDE President of the European Central Bank, former managing Director of the International Monetary Fund IMF.
39. ERIK VORHEES Founder and CEO of SHAPESHIFT
40. MATI GREENSPAN Founder of QUANTUM ECONOMICS
41. CHARLES HOSKINSON Founder and CEO of IOHK
42. ANDY CHEUNG Co-Founder & CEO of BitWORK - Exchange
43. JIMMY SONG Instructor at Programming BlockChain
44. ADAM BACK Co-Founder & CEO @ BLOCKSTREAM
45. JED MCCALEB Founder of STELLAR Development Foundation
46. BROCK PIERCE Chairman of the Board @ BITCOIN Foundation and Co-Founder & Board Member @ EOS Alliance
47. MIKE KAYAMORI Founder & CEO at QUOINE & LIQUID Founder - Exchanges
48. RYAN SELKIS Founder & CEO @ MESSARI
49. JAMESON LOPP Co-Founder & CTO @ CASE Developers
50. CHARLIE SHREM Founder @ CRYPTOIQ, Host of Untold Stories Podcast